The tasks of the National Agency for IT and Learning follow the general objectives and policies of the Ministry of Education.
Mission and vision
Mission: Through the use of IT in learning we create professional education for all.
Vision: We are the best in the public sector at creating value through IT, digitalization and data.
National Agency for IT and Learning has four main tasks:
- Set direction for digital learning in order to make every student as proficient as possible.
- Professional project management that delivers within time and budget.
- Provide functioning IT-solutions that satisfy the users and make them feel safe.
- Bring data and analysis in play to strengthen learning and improve both local and central decision making.
The structure of the agency
The structure of the National Agency of It and Learning
Description of the structure of the agency "National Agency for It and Learning"
Division of Economic and Administrative Affairs
Head of Division: Jesper Nielsen
Service Manager: Ida Jørgensen
Data and Digitalization
Deputy Director: Kristian Ørnsholt
Division for Digitalization
- Head of Division: Josina Moltesen
Kontor for It-sikkerhed og Databeskyttelse
- Head of Division: Anders Rokkjær
Division for Data Development
- Head of Division: Jesper Lund
Division for Data on Daycare and Primary School
- Head of Division: Jakob Hartmann Sørensen
Division for Data on Youth and Adult Education
- Head of Division: Mia Aistrup
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Products and Projects
Deputy Director: Aino Olsen
Divison for E-guidance and Support
- Head of Division: Michael Viskum
Division for It-operations
- Head of Division: Sine Søgaard Jeppesen
Division for Administration of Portfolios, Education and Users
- Head of Division: Klaus Østergård Jensen
Division for Infrastructure and Vocational training
- Head of Division: Signe Rønn Sørensen
Division for Basic data and Admission
- Head of Division: Anne-Marie Pedersen
Division of Educational Portals
- Head of Division: Mette Holm Simonsen
Divison for Educational Tests and Digital Workplace
- Head of Division: Søren Nielsen